Skip to main content

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

@Eve7 , How have things been going for you?

I guess work has been busy with new services @tyme ? The recovery club looks interesting especially for newer members

Hi @tyme , thanks for popping in. I'm still out of routine after being sick. I went back to work this week although I still have some residual asthma. I was off work for a month! And it was depressing. There's now a huge backlog of work! 

Hope you are doing OK?

Thanks, dear @Eve7 ❤ I'm mostly better except for the residual asthma. It was cheering to go back to work. 

Sorry I haven't been online much this past month 😣 Were you able to come home on Weds? 💛

Hi @Dimity , how's your cold? Any improvement?

And how did your busy day on Thursday go  with the new physiotherapist plus your helper? Sounds stressful...

Work was really good and the phone was working, thanks. 

So glad you had a good day yesterday @NatureLover .

I thought I'd shaken the cold days ago so perhaps I've caught another.

The physio was OK but strict about getting in shape ahead of the op.

The afternoon was difficult and I've got another 10 boxes in the hallway <groan>.

Today I set up an appt with the new psychologist. Feeling despicable and unworthy. 

Looks like a wet week ahead. Cheers my friend we'll get through it.

Thanks, @Dimity . I'm sorry to hear about your cold lingering / another cold. 😣 Also about your difficult afternoon on Thursday. It sounds like you've been bringing home a lot of stuff from your off-site storage... can you see a difference in your off-site storage being emptier?

I'm not sure why you feel despicable and unworthy 😥 but well done for setting up the appt. 

I'm awake at 3.45am and have been awake for 1.5 hours. Even with the sleeping tablet. I've had a lot of insomnia this last 5 weeks. 

How often will you be seeing your physio? 

Not looking forward to a wet week. But the spring blossoms help. 

Hi @NatureLover 

I’m home safe and sound. Sorry your asthma is still playing up. I’ll be in Vic next weekend so I’ll wave to you when I land.

Lots of love 💚😍💚

Glad you're home @Eve7 🙂

Thanks for your care ❤

Be prepared for cold weather in Melb as the end of winter / spring can be deceiving!

Sending lots of care and 💛

@NatureLover sometimes insomnia goes along with depression... they can feed off each other. I hope it eases as you get over your illness. 

Unfortunately at present I find I'm just shuffling boxes between places and rooms without really dealing with the stuff or the underlying issues. 

I'll see the physio again in a few weeks. I'm also trying to get back to the exercises the osteopath gave me, and get back to my old walking routine. Hopefully it will get easier. 

Best wishes for tomorrow if you're online - if not, I hope work goes well on Monday.