Skip to main content

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Sending a cheerio @NatureLover . Hoping you're OK and your troublesome asthma has improved. 

Thanks, @Dimity . I've fallen into a slump because I'm not getting better. 

How are you doing?

Hello @NatureLover ! Good to hear from you. Your awful virus (presumed) and asthma must be really getting you down. I wish I could help. I do hope your nice neighbour,  gp and psychologist are doing what they can for you.

I'm muddling on. It's nice to see some blue sky. I've caught up with my new gp for a MHCP and hope to start with a new psychologist. I bought some snapdragon and primula seedlings. So some good news.

How are you faring? Keeping warm and resting? 

Thank you for your kind words, @Dimity . 

The GP yesterday took 2 throat swabs. The first has come back as not Covid. The second might take 5 days. I'm depressed at being off work for almost a month. 

I should be cleaning the house, but I haven't been. 

I'm glad to hear you sounding so positive. Well done on the MHCP. I think you can see your new psychologist soon? 

@NatureLover I can hear how much you miss work. But for now you'll need to work on selfcare and your recovery. Hopefully you'll turn the corner shortly. 

I'm looking for the positives but I'm actually quite depressed. I'll have to wait on receiving the MHCP then going somewhere to print it before I can book but I understand there's little or no waiting. 

Good night, I hope you feel better tomorrow. 

I'm so sorry you're quite depressed, @Dimity 🫂

I hope looking for the positives helps. 

My GP prints out the MHCP each time...does yours not do that? 

I had a horrendous 3.5 hour constipation this morning. It's left me shaking for hours and ice cold. I have googled it and will be following the recommendations in future. 

I hope your day is a bit better each day 🤞

Oh dear @NatureLover how awful for you. 

When it happened to me many years ago I was given a tube of something - they said it's a problem sometimes in pregnancy. I hope you're feeling better now.

The gp said she'd write up the plan the next day (today) and email it to me. I don't know if she'll also send it to the psychologist or if I'll have to print it, sign it and give them a hard copy.

I'm sorry things are so difficult for you at present. Are you able to catch any of the sunshine?

Thanks, @Dimity . I'm still in bed, feeling very weak and sore.

However one of the causes of constipation is apparently inactivity, so I will get up later. I've been getting up to put on a laundry wash and get something (fruit!!) to eat, then going back to bed. 

That's very awkward for you, regarding the MHCP. I'm sorry to hear. Makes work and stress for you. 

Hope you've had a better day @NatureLover . I've succumbed to a cold (tested negative to the 3 nasties). I might have picked it up at a gathering last Sunday.

Monday and Tuesday are looking to be warmer so hang in there. 

Hey @NatureLover ,

I'm thinking of you and popped in to check-in. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling too well.

How are you feeling now?

We are getting more sunshine on our side now. What about you?

@Dimity , hope you are okay too.