Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Check In Space

hello @Jazs 

soo glad to hear you got  through the night my friend 

we have a thread called Coping Toolbox ( what is in yours to help you cope ) that you can clink on and have a read 

or if you like a talk , we are here for you 

Hello and hugs @RiverSeal , @Medusa13 , @tired_sisyphus 

afternoon-tea-intro.jpg

I’m at 5
I’m struggling with not hearing from my daughter….I have tried to reach out to her by sending loving messages….she hasn’t replied.
I’ve talked to my friend about it and listened to her struggles as well.
We shared a hug when we said goodbye.

Hello @Aleah , here for you my friend 

@Krishna , @tyme , @moderator 

Hey @Aleah , when I wasn't well with my mental health, I did not speak to my parents for a long time. Not because I hated them, but because I needed space to find myself and recover.

I'm not sure of your situation, but stay hoping. Hope is what keeps us all going. I hear it is hard now, but within the darkness are glimpses of light.

We are sitting with you.

Hi @Aleah I’m sorry your daughter isn’t responding. I’m in hospital right now and haven’t told my mother, nor have I communicated with her recently. It’s just too hard. I’m sure your daughter will respond when she’s ready

Take care 🩵

Hi there
I am feeling 8. But, feeling some anxiety.
I am out of rehab recently. My housemate is leaving for work for a few weeks. I like my own company but worry I will lapse and disappoint my family. I have made my bed lol.

Hello @Needhope , @Maggie7 , @Leeanne1 , @GreenThumb , @Noyb , @Skeg , @Former-Member , @Brena74 , @Louise50 , @Dahlia100 , < @Aleah , @tyme , @Eve7 , @Wayney , @Determined , @Smc , @Boo13 

how is your day going between the range of 0 ---- 10 

I would say mine is standing a 5 this afternoon 

OIP.jpg

Hi @Shaz51 , I'm thinking an 8...taking two points off because I asked husband to get a toilet commode for my daughter and first he went on a bit about me not giving him adequate instructions....I had a FFS moment and rolled my eyes. I've been busting my butt all day making sure she is okay in between working and just one thing was asked of him. OMG. Besides that, it's been great to have my baby home. And it's all uphill for her from here.

xxx

Sitting in the middle with you @Shaz51 

Not good, not bad

So sorry  @hanami xxx 

got home after work this morning , put aload of washing on , done the dishes ,  had to do some phone calls ,printed out 2 bills then  rang the hospital for a appt for a scripts and she said come now ----- ohh panic stations😁

but i made it and when I got home my husband had hung the clothes out , awww 

will see my mum tomorrow in hospital 

thinking of dinner now 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance