Skip to main content

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

@Shaz51  ahhh Shaz51 don't do book work talk to us instead :)xx

ha ha love too talk to you my super @greenpea  Smiley Very HappyHeart

Hoping you were able to multitask @Shaz51  and do some bookwork whilst chatting to @greenpea ๐Ÿ˜€.

About 1/3 of large bookshelf now sorted. 

@Former-Member  @Shaz51  I do my best decluttering when I am manic I simply throw everything that isn't nailed down into the bin lol!!

Yikes @greenpea have you considered investing in a fixation device whilst you are euthymic and fastening objects securely as a precautionary measure?

ha ha I have been multitasking all my life @Former-Member , @Determined@Ali11 

@greenpea, what did you do today xoxo

@Former-Member  it is so funny Darcy when I was really manic and sick over a long period of time I ended up with one pair of shoes and a dress, skirt and top everything else I threw out rofl. Best thing I can do is take my meds lol Smiley Winkxxx

@Shaz51  I went for a walk this morning and then later went to a cafe with daughter. Had a couple of cat naps. Tomorrow will be busier as I have my mental health care nurse so I plan to do loads of extra walking and talking with her :). Plus I have son2 home so will take him for treats at the bakery.

Sounds like a relaxing day @greenpea, you must've enjoyed the cafe visit Smiley Happy 

Yes I did which reminds me I need some help Ali11 you might be able to help me. @Ali11