Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Welcome & getting started

Panic-in-black
Casual Contributor

πŸ‘‹ This is weird

Hey

Im Panic-in-black. Pretty much a perfect explanation of me as a person. Adore the colour black and always panicked. 

Im not sure there is a point to this post other than trying to wrap my head around forums. 

Im trying to transverse the road of PTSD and childhood trauma batting up against my already consuming mental health. Feeling lost and wandering alone so I thought maybe I’d find some people that might get it. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: πŸ‘‹ This is weird

Hey @Panic-in-black,

Welcome to the forums! I'm FloatingFeather, one of the peer support workers at SANE and I just want to say I love your name @Panic-in-black, it think it's a really clever way of explaining who you are!

The forums are a great place to interact with like-minded people, many of whom may have had lived experience similar to yours. It's a great place to connect, feel supported and safe, whilst remaining anonymous. 

Just to show you round a little bit if you want to tag someone (you'll get to know people as you go) so that they get a notification from you just put the @ symbol followed by their name with no spaces. Then you click on their name in the drop box that appears. You will get the hang of it pretty quickly.

Also if you are interested in particular topics scroll down to the very bottom of one of the forum pages and you will see specific topics https://saneforums.org/t5/Lived-Experience-Forum/ct-p/lived-experience-forum.   

Hope this little introduction has given you a bit of a guide. There's a lot of information and support here at SANE so feel free to explore and I think you will feel at home in no time.

Best wishes,

FloatingFeather

Re: πŸ‘‹ This is weird

Hi @Panic-in-black hope today is being kind to you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance