Skip to main content
Serendipity-71
Casual Contributor

Technology abuse

Hi there, 

I’m being chronically stalked online and have been for years. I’ve made police reports so many times. I’ve had a history of anxiety and depression and breakdowns leading to psychosis. I feel I’ve now woken up but really struggling to prove my sanity to the medical world and police. 
I was diagnosed with psychotic depression in 2016 and treated with antipsychotic medication which really didn’t help. Although my mind was joining dots everywhere, there lay some truth in what I was dealing with. 
I was hacked online and I was under some sort of surveillance.  
Fast forward to 2024, I’m on reduced capacity of work, estranged from my husband awaiting settlement and divorce. When I tried to divorce him in 2022, I was completely hacked again online. I went through 7 phone numbers and nine phones. Nothing worked. My bank accounts were broken into, no money taken. Death threats and deep fakes on my social media, SIM swapping, my businesses destroyed … far too many attacks to mention here but if you think of ways people can be attacked online, I have had the lot. It’s a personal vendetta.i was also part of four data breaches. 

I'm currently under DV services. I have done everything possible to try and untangle myself. I can’t. 
I’ve been sent for MRIs, to psychs, GPs. 
I’ve been so gaslit over time . I’m desperate for answers.  
as far as diagnosis goes…I don’t know ? PTSD ? Most stuff relates to trauma doesn’t it? I’m be had plenty of trauma but I am open and honest. I quest for truth. As ugly as it may well be. I am healing from what seems to be narcissistic abuse. Hoping the ringleader will be exposed. I don’t want revenge but perhaps an apology and justice may suffice! 
I don’t even know if this account has been compromised too. I only had to sign in once with password. Everything I do online is shadowed, somehow. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Technology abuse

Hi and welcome, @Serendipity-71 . That sounds terrible, what you've been / are going through! OMG. I'm really sorry to hear. 

Yes, to sign in here it's once with a password. 

Are you currently seeing a psychologist / counsellor? I find it therapeutic to talk to mine. 

An important forum tip is if you type @ and then click on a name in the drop-down box, that person will get a notification and won't miss your reply.

I hope you find the forums supportive...

Aahha

Hi there @Serendipity-71 So i'm not the only one.

[edited by moderator]

I know what it is like to be stalked, it is terrifying and galling. Even for a male. Seeking support is a good idea, as comfort provided by trained and caring people is vital in a scenario like this. Stalking has the power to divide a mind. And this is known.

@Stout  yes it does divide the mind. I have travelled down many rabbit holes and barked up a few of the wrong trees but I have awakened and found my own voice. I believe the abuse is done by a network of people. Deliberate targeting. 
this stuff causes massive trauma and caused me to question my sanity and everyone else.  I have cut friendships. I don’t trust everyone but I do trust myself. 
I’ve had some evidence but it’s been remotely removed from my phone.  I had other peoples algorithms ( I think ) On my social media, including a bunch of advertisements for spy products, hidden cameras, etc . AI stuff as well. 
This stuff is crazy making but I’m focused on healing. They will not win. It’s surely resistance training. Praying for truth and justice.