Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome and getting started

Johnny007
Contributor

Sometimes lonely

I’m really not sure how this group works or how you actually get to have conversations with people who may have similar interests or similar feelings. I’m not even sure if this group is for me but I’ll give it a try and see what happens. I have some anxiety and depression, some  days are better than others. I find that it’s usually the treatment from other people in my life that brings me down. I struggle to not let that sort of thing affect me. It’s sometimes hard not to ruminate on these things and the state of the world in general.. but I’m trying cause I want to feel happier. I really have no close friends now and the ones I did have turned out to be toxic unfortunately. I’m  into music ,lots of variety from classical to rock.I play some table tennis and have been walking along the beach front most days and nights for several kms at a time with my partner for over a month now and are finding the serotonin hit beneficial from doing this.I enjoy nature,I enjoy the company of my pets. I play some online games and want to get back into lying in the sun for 20 mins of meditation a day as this is a great stress reducing and mind shutting off exercise. I miss the sun lol. I want to try getting back into sound therapy as I feel this is one of the easiest ways to help your brain and body chill out. If anybody has any good tips on healing and relaxing frequencies that work let me know 🙂  anyway thats a bit about me 🙂 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Sometimes lonely

@Johnny007 👋🏼 Welcome to the Forum. Thank you for sharing your experience.

There are a heap of people here that love pets.

@SmilingGecko knows a lot about frequency.

G

@Johnny007  the Best Friends Club thread was launched last night.

This is the link

https://saneforums.org/t5/Social-Spaces/Best-Friends-Club/m-p/1528521#M389447

If you like music 🎧 there is an Everything Music thread here

https://saneforums.org/t5/Social-Spaces/Everything-music/td-p/1135919/jump-to/first-unread-message

See you in the threads

G

Hello @Johnny007 and welcome to the forums.  Thanks for the tag @Glisten ❤️

I use frequency a lot to raise my emotional state when I am in need of some measure of emotional attunement. I can understand how difficult it can be being surrounded by toxic people. I'm sorry that has been your experience but that is very common. I've had toxic family and friends in years gone by but had to separate myself for healthy distance. Its been a good strategy.  

Getting onto frequency the you tube channels I use are:

* Sapien Medicine

* Maitreya Fields

They have lots of audios on things like clearing your aura, getting rid of negativity and repelling things you don't want in your life to name just a few. I have found them invaluable for raising my frequency and for proper energetic hygiene. I use them every day.

I also use solfeggio frequencies that have their beginnings from early Gregorian monks who used to chant at these frequencies for spiritual benefits. I love using them. They are on you tube but some experts have said the hertz frequencies aren't true to their right calibration on there but you can buy more accurate solfeggio frequencies outside you tube as downloadable mp3's 

I would suggest if folks are making you feel down it means your aura is soaking it all up. Your aura is like a sponge and contains all kinds of toxic buildup. When my aura is not clear it affects me emotionally and mentally. I clear my aura on a regular basis in addition to sweeping a huge piece of selenite crystal through my aura so I am clear each day. It goes a long way to feeling happy and whole.

I hope I have answered your request. If you have any further questions just ask.

I'm looking forward to the sunshine myself. This little lizard just loves soaking up the sun in summer 😉

Hi thanks so much for the positive input …yes I often feel sad and it’s caused by other peoples negativity towards me either through rudeness or just being unkind. I mean I feel sad often so maybe my aura is soaking it up.. I have a few questions where do you  find your frequencies and what exactly do you mean by …..I would suggest if folks are making you feel down it means your aura is soaking it all up. Your aura is like a sponge and contains all kinds of toxic buildup. When my aura is not clear it affects me emotionally and mentally. I clear my aura on a regular basis in addition to sweeping a huge piece of selenite crystal through my aura so I am clear each day. It goes a long way to feeling happy and whole…what exactly is a selenite crystal and where do you  find your frequencies to do this? Does Spotify have any of the frequencies you mention or similar… I definitely need to clear the sadness quickly when it occurs as it can linger. 

thanks it was great to hear from you

Hey @SmilingGecko , I believe the post above is for you?

@SmilingGecko Hi thanks so much for the positive input …yes I often feel sad and it’s caused by other peoples negativity towards me either through rudeness or just being unkind. I mean I feel sad often so maybe my aura is soaking it up.. I have a few questions where do you find your frequencies and what exactly do you mean by …..I would suggest if folks are making you feel down it means your aura is soaking it all up. Your aura is like a sponge and contains all kinds of toxic buildup. When my aura is not clear it affects me emotionally and mentally. I clear my aura on a regular basis in addition to sweeping a huge piece of selenite crystal through my aura so I am clear each day. It goes a long way to feeling happy and whole…what exactly is a selenite crystal and where do you find your frequencies to do this? Does Spotify have any of the frequencies you mention or similar… I definitely need to clear the sadness quickly when it occurs as it can linger.

thanks it was great to hear from you

Hey @tyme thanks for picking me up on @Johnny007's message i missed!

@Johnny007 the Energy body/aura cleansing audio I use is from Sapien Medicines channel on you tube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wjd1baZkOY

You can also use a Remove Negativity audio from Maitreya Fields channel on you tube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dplj4sFIDk4

The first audio will clear your aura and the second audio will clear any dense energy you feel inside yourself as a result of negative interractions or just generalised negative emotions.

You can buy sticks of selenite from most online crystal shops or going into a crystal store. You can discuss this with the vendors and mention you want selenite to pass through your aura to cleanse it. They will know what you are after as they know the properties of working with selenite. Selenite is a white frosted crystal that looks like this:

Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 7.10.22 pm.png

Mine is a large specimen but you can get smaller sizes and different shapes from pointed tips to tumbled crystals. It does not need to be cleansed or charged unlike most crystals. All you do is sweep it around your body thoroughly

Another thing you can do is have an Epsom salt bath as salt is very detoxifying and cleansing to the aura. Salt has been used for centuries to detoxify. Use 1/2 a cup of of each - Epsom Salt and Bicarb for a detox bath. You will emerge from your bath feeling fresh, breezy and rejuvenated as it will cleanse your aura. However while for most people its safe it can be contraindicated with certain medical conditions like high blood pressure. You may wish to check first to see if its safe for you. You can easily do a search online for salt baths and contraindications.

I think that just about covers everything. I hope you enjoy your stay at SANE!

Let me know how you go with this.

@SmilingGecko thanks for that I will speak to a guy at my table tennis club about crystals I think hes into them.. I actually tried this or will try I should say on you tube 852 hz let go of fear,overthinking&worries/cleanse destructive energy/awakening intuition from the power thoughts mediation club …….currently on this channel there is 23,020 comments and as I have noticed before sometimes with things like this all the comments are warm kind and friendly …just reading the comments alone restores some faith in humans …I’ve read comments before like these while listening and it actually brings tears of joy to your eyes…. If people want some positive input into their lives read these comments they will lift peoples spirits:

@Johnny007 thats good i use those hertz frequencies quite a lot but have been told on you tube they are not calibrated properly in some instances which is why I purchase mp3 solfeggio hertz frequencies instead. By all means try but I got better results listening to the frequencies i bought that were more accurate and true to form.You will love the world of crystals by the way! They can change your life, truly!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance