Skip to main content

Re: not coping

thanks @Former-Member theres no isolation rules for covid anymore in my state except when it comes to disability and hospitals etc but nothing really in the community but i feel its irresponsible for one person with covid knowingly spreading it around. so i will stick with the horses and maybe when im well enough a short walk but somewhere quiet and when no ones around even if i take a mask with me so if i do come across anyone i can just put it on.

@outlander, it sounds like there is a lot of pressure from your family. That would be hard considering everything you are juggling with 💖🫂

Meds do help migraines but don’t eliminate them, sadly 😞

Where I worked you could return after 5 days if you were well @outlander and that was in disability. They don’t expect a positive result as that sometimes doesn’t happen for weeks. You’re only infectious the first few days.

I guess every state sees it differently. Sending hugs 🤗 

yeah its a bugger it would be nice to have a cure for them but at least they help abit @creative_writer

i think it depends on the company @Eve7
the 2 i work for i have to be symptom free , at least 10 days. i can return back if symptoms are mild but th test has to be negative and i have to wear ppe till im negative. i work with mostly immunocompromised people- like cancer patients or past or others that have an immune disorder besides the dementia clients so i have to be really careful with any cold or flu. one wont even let me in the house if i have allergies playing up
Former-Member
Not applicable

That makes sense @outlander  🙂 

That's really thoughtful of you regarding taking a mask out with you, too 💜

@outlander, I wish there was a cure. You can try to minimise triggers but it’s hard to do it all the time. I have sensory related triggers too, which creates a lot of frustration

♥️to you @outlander 

its an awful condition esp for those that are affected more then a cold like some seem to get. @Former-Member so i would hate to be the one that passes it to someone who is more at risk

@creative_writer i definently understand. with the triggers. you never really know
would it be ok if i ask you about your sensory issues? i dont have autism or not thats been diagnosed but i feel i have sensory issues but maybe its not the right term for what i experience

@outlander, I was only diagnosed with ASD when I turned 18. It can often go underdiagnosed. Sensory issues can be a part of ASD. I’ve also heard migraine sufferers have sensory sensitivities. I guess it comes down to whether you think you have any other ASD symptoms