Skip to main content

Re: not coping

thanks @Former-Member it would be great if sane got their webchat working again. it was always helpful

@Snowie have had a bad day and night with symptoms and required the dr overnight but hopefully with the additional medications itll help abit. we are at day 5 already i thought symptoms would be better not worse hopefully though this is the peak of the illness
Former-Member
Not applicable

Webchat sounds awesome 🙌🏻☺️ @outlander 

i didn’t know there was one before 🙂

The symptoms sound awfully serious - I hope this is the turning point and you start to get better from now on ❤️‍🩹🌺💜

i have a lot of medical conditions that exacerbate even a cold let alone covid @Former-Member but should be up from here.

what are you doing today?

@outlander, I hope you feel better soon, hon. Existing physical health issues are easily exacerbated by coming down with something. I was sick a lot last year, it was awful. Sending you healing vibes 💖🫂
Former-Member
Not applicable

Im really sorry to hear that @outlander 💜

Its really hard when viruses come along when living with other medical conditions, because they are so rough on the immune system, and immunity is already flat chat trying to keep things running smoothly 😞🌺

Today, I am following up on some emails, and doing a bit of reading for some research projects where I get to contribute with a team of consumers as a volunteer 🙂🙌

How about you? I hope you aren't too busy and can get some rest today 🙂💜

thank you @creative_writer
i was hoping to be back at work by the end of the week but im not sure now. i have to test neative before i can go back to work

what are you up to today

sounds like an interesting day @Former-Member

no, not busy today. im pretty tired and its hot which isnt helping anything so ill probably have a shower and just watch a movie. ive been scrap booking alot but ive run out of themes till my new stuff arrives this week.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @outlander 😀 Yes, I find it really interesting, and Im hopeful itll help down the track 🙂

Movie and rest sounds excellent while you recover 🌺

And then by the time the new scrapbooking arrives, hopefully you'll be feeling much better! 💜😊

Hi @creative_writer and @outlander 🙂

Just wanted to pop in to say hello and also adding on to @creative_writer and their healing vibes, sending you some of my energy today too and hope you can feel better soon. Allow yourself to rest, your body needs it right now it sounds 🙂

Hope that both of your days can go smoothly this arvo 🙂

i hope so @Former-Member i think all the new stuff is arriving tomorrow

me and pop havent really left the house in over a week so we are going to see my horses and spend some time in some fresh air after his nap as well.