Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

It is a lot of pressure…. And people assume that I will be fine. 

gotta stay well and out of hospital for my daughter. But I’m doing the bare minimum. And I know to what point physically I can go 

I’m sorry. I keep saying the wrong thing. I don’t know what you want me to say. Sorry. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @Captain24  whats that in relation too?

d and I started a cheap knock off of stitch. The first bit was a bit hard. Had to undo all that D had done and restart. In my cart I have the red phone box, the retro radio, the Vespa, the world globe and the up house. I realise I could buy them cause they are like 1/2 the price, but I’d still have nowhere to put them! 😂

Just when you said. ‘People are saying you’ve done it before you can do it again’ and the last one felt kinda the same about staying out of hospital. @Bow . 

Are they all knock off too? I can’t do anymore before I go away as I only have the beds to chuck ‘em on and they need the beds and it would look untidy anyway. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Referring to my CM and them people @Captain24  the people that are suppose to provide that support but just palm me off with ‘you’ve done it before’. 

That’s fair enough.. I get that @Bow 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Wanna go to bed 😴😴😴😴
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Not long now right @Bow ? Sending you some sleepy vibes - in particular, 'cat napping in a beam of sunlight' vibes! May you be as cosy as a kitty snoozing on her own tail 😊

Some sleepy kitties for you hehe

main-qimg-59a7ced6d252ed66aba83ea2568e3ee9.jpgScreenshot 2024-07-27 200216.png

Bow
Senior Contributor

I just crawled into bed @Jynx  is it bad that my daughter said she’d put herself to bed soon??? She’s had her night vitamin so shouldn’t be too far out of bed. She’s just in her room playing. Or should I get up and wait??? I’m just so tired. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow Do you trust her to put herself to bed okay? You could always let her know you're conking out but that she can always rouse you if she needs anything?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance