Skip to main content

Re: I am not coping with everything at the moment

I am still really not coping with everything i am trying so hard but nothing is working and i cant get anything done and my head is just it is like i am wading through mud and i am so exhausted and nothing i do is enough. i am honestly so tired and so fed up and so i dont even know how to explain it but i cant stand this much longer. 

Hi @Eden1919 

How are you going today?

Its good that you have reached out for support. I think that is a great step. I see that you are worried about deadlines and getting stuff done. Would it be possible to explain to the people who have set these deadlines that you are unable to meet them? Would they be understanding and allow you an extension?

Take things a step at a time. Allow yourself rest if you need it. 

I hope this has helped in some way and that you are ok. 

@pinklollipop15  unfortunately the deadlines cannot be moved. today has been really bad and i am running out of energy really quicky, thank you for taking the time to reply. 

@Eden1919I have an aimless, meaningless life too. Let's work through this together. We can chat over this thread if you like. I understand every experience isn't relatable for me because I don't know everyone else's situations including yours, but hey, I understand the feelings of feeling isolated, lonely, and meaningless. I also know the yoyo to and fro thing with doctors and other people giving out the same advice over and over. So I say, let's support each other through this!

Hi @Richie I'm still trying to find help which is still far out of reach for me. I know I'm gonna be back in the hospital soon but that's because it's the only place I can get help, then when I'm home I can't get the same support as GP can't allow me to live on same medical program at home re psychiatrist supervision and strong side effects and all that jazz. For now I'm ok and safe and I hope same for you!

@Eden1919 maybe you need to take a break away from everything for a while and just rest. I'm sure most people would understand that.