Hi @Macqua 

how are you going tonight. 
I will be around a while as I am in WA

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

@TAB 

Ooh where shall we go?

I could do with a holiday 

ha ha i'm on 2.5 cylinders here tonite @Oaktree  ok bit better than b4 but artificially enhanced .. went to Cat Island at least once lol think when the idea started way back was a space ship , Have a look back,? think is was there the whole time I ve been here like 8 years or whatever lolo

Go you Powaz !! thanks @Emelia8 

bad luck for next week @StuF  lololololo.........................

Thank goodness it's Friday (or TGIF as some say!)

We thought we would start a thread where we could come together every Friday and "share a meal" and debrief about our week.

To participate, there are 2 requirements -

1) Bring a (virtual) plate of food

2) Bring a topic of discussion

So pull up a virtual chair, post a picture or description of what (virtual) dish you're bringing along and say hi and let us know how your week was.

Tonight we had chicken sandwich for dinner 

chicken.jpg

@TAB , @Oaktree , @Macqua , @Blackcloud , @Dimity , @StuF , @Mustang67 , @greenpea , @PeppiPatty , @oceangirl , @NatureLover , @Historylover 

hello everyone 

any plans for the weekend ?

WTG w tagging @Shaz51 😎 lol

um , Im bringing what had for breakfast, no idea what really having, big cold vietnamese rolls size of big sausage rolls w dipping sauces yum 

erm discussion... walked into this being first up on new-revisited Feast ..

IDK things that happened with me this week.. (conv starters(?))

• I didnt drink 4 days 
  • i bought heirloom tomatoes to eat
  • i bought couple 80s variety tom plants Grosse Lisse and taking them in and out re cold weather
  • I did bloods. results bad. didnt make me feel good at all.
  • I reached out to friend to see if could stay over when in city next week. Guess we had been avoiding each other. (you think would be old enough to have grown out of that.) guess not.
  • met up w welfare guy from organisation in next town. seeing him at least once more. sort of socially now. makes a change to have someone to talk to. I thought he was imposing before that , re wanting to catch up again. Sometomes something is better than nothing re company.😊

you have had a week and a half my friend @TAB 😍

my cousin texted asking for money because he was scammed and I said I could not give him any money because of lawyers , bank and centrelink on my tail 

he is not talking to me now and i feel he has spread it to other family members 

Fantastic! @Shaz51 Noodles at the feast!

Screenshot 2024-09-27 at 6.52.00 PM.png