Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @TAB I hope today finds you well and happy 😊 

@TAB look at you go with the tagging!

The links 🔗 don’t work on my iPhone if I cut, copy and paste them from Notes.

Good morning all the wonderful people that @TAB tagged.

👋🏼

..well enough and happy enough thanks @Mustang67  and to you to ! 😎

about to jump into shower. been for a walk already .

going to next big town on a mission to look at aldi xmas stuff and a few other things while in town

it worked on gm thread, was wheel of death both times tho @Glisten 

late change. not going. keep forgetting, have DES appt in town tomorrow. why waste the time and petrol , hey.

Cars loaded and lists written anyways, will even put water bottles in car as road rage preventative. seems to work lol

@TAB  No one has time for the wheel of death.

Hope you’re appointment goes smoothly 

Hugs 🫂 

Thanks @TAB.

I have just found out that I missed a coin release while I was having my last depressive episode, so now I am on the hunt for anywhere I can purchase it at the RRP. Not having much luck online, so now I am ringing post offices in my area to see if they have any in stock. 

My back is playing up today, so I won't be doing much besides researching.  Lol

Good Morning Everyone

@TAB @Glisten @Mustang67 @PeppyPatti @tyme @StuF @Bill16 @Meowmy 

Just organising stuff for dentist tomorrow. Had some beautiful rejuvenating rest on new grounding sheet on my bed. The arthritis pain is a lot better with earthing sheet. The pain is virtually nonexistent. Its a beautiful nourishing feeling being earthed. Had a shower this morning and feeling somewhat better. Still not feeling the best but i guess I will get there. Need to go into retreat to gather my thoughts and energy today won't be online much

..cant you pre -order them ? @Mustang67  i vaguely remember first day covers as a kid, older brother used to order them

hope it goes okay tomorrow @SmilingGecko  take it easy

@TAB unfortunately it was released on the 15th Oct, so missed out on the pre-order. I really must get friendly with my local post office and get them to put PNC's aside for me.