Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Dear @Stout 

No I did not, where was this earthquake ? 

Now, I'm thinking about how to find a lady. 

But first let's think About your gifts --- 

I feel that this is your gift. 

1: interesting past 

2: learning how to take a breath 

3: listening. Can you listen ? Are you able to hold a conversation . I'm going to be honest, I talk 20 miles at a time. I can twist people's lives out of them .

But I'm about to begin a Tafe course to start taking advantage of my gift. Because this is how I end up meeting very dangerous people. 

img (7).jpg

I need to learn boundaries. I'll let you know how it goes. 

Re: Re Good Morning!

Yes I'm like you @Historylover just thinking about @SmilingGecko food and how you live your life @SmilingGecko 

Wow.

I'm Scorpio with Leo rising Taurus in moon. 

I feel this fury towards my ex step father that he let my Mum treat me so badly which I need to reign in. 

img (5).jpg

This is true isn't it @Glisten that @ENKELI 

Did nothing wrong. 

I also feel embarrassed in that I didn't know @ENKELI speaks Finnish. Sorry. 

Dearest @ENKELI 

Thankyou. You also help me be my true self. 

I'm positive Fairtrade have heard all the excuses in the world re-- ex bosses sacking people. You just let it go through the process. 

Just heads up that you respond immediately your true self in any correspondence. 

@ENKELI see how much that you have been managing.,.

@PeppyPatti you have absolutely nothing to apologise for my lovely.  Finnish is not you average run of the mill language that Aussies speak so it's no wonder you didn't know I spoke it. I don't actually speak it that well because I can't roll my "rrr's". It was always a topic of amusement as the young girl who was trying to teach me and I would end up in fits of laughter at my dreadful pronunciations. And it was 30 years ago that I learnt so I am extremely rusty. I definitely wouldn't be able to get a job translating or reading Finnish unless I went and studied it properly.

I don't believe in having a victim mentality, what I do believe is that some of us are more of a target for bullies and opportunists because we are kind hearted and would never dream of being so cruel.

Hello @PeppyPatti  sorry.. i missed your good mornings... what about a good clean up on weekend?? 😎 That will relax your mind too and a fresh start

Good evening  @Tilz 

Thankyou for this good idea. 

I had a support worker today to clean my home but we ended doing the clothes washing. 

Tomorrow morning I'll do the vacuuming 

Get the place nice and clean, I always like what you wri

images(1).png

te 

@ENKELI you didn’t do anything. Your former workplace probably did it to a number of other employees, and they have always got away with it.

80% of the population, maybe more, their motivation is completely self serving. You could be anyone.

That’s the truth.

Even my friends who offered me the A-frame, it was only because they had a buyer and they needed me out to sell.

Once you accept that a majority of people are self serving, you don’t take things personally.

G

Thank you @PeppyPatti  . you are my good friend. so always by your side. ❤️

Hugs @Stout , @ENKELI. @PeppyPatti , @Glisten , @Tilz 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance