Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Thanks for that @Historylover yes its been very windy and cold here. Do you have a puffer jacket to wear to keep warm when you walk? I've slacked off today and have not walked. Was put off a bit this morning. Was waiting for a parcel from Auspost so have to be home to collect it otherwise it goes to a postal depot in woop woop.

Is this relevant to you @TAB? I don't know what kind of wood heater you have. I know its for Melbourne

https://fireplaceinstallationmelbourne.com.au/how-much-does-a-fireplace-cost-to-install/

Oh i've got a rough idea re labour and parts , also can ask for a quote from place got it from @SmilingGecko 

Thats good @TAB at least you're not left wondering.  Google in the past has enabled me to get a steady idea of a good price for tradeswork.  Its hard to know if youre not being ripped off. 

yeah I wouldnt pay that much @SmilingGecko   seems those sites in cahoots all say wood fire $9500 to install lolo ..

flue kit prob couple hundred, hearth is couple hundred, install couple hundred maybe $1000 at worst  the actual flue is like $30 for 900 mm, just need 5 or 6 of them plus a couple fittings and hearth is around $300

even air tasker which is slavery from what have heard like people work for $60/day or a $100, even they said want $10,000 for a wood fire. I dont think they know what one is. sounds like a computer made that up lol @SmilingGecko 

OK I see @TAB no dramas then.  It will be nice when you get it working.  It will be nice in your home.  

Wanted to say this folks @Historylover @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Judi9877 

Venus is going into Leo soon. Its a big and bold transit for the next few weeks. Plan ahead accordingly. It gives indicators of general themes then how it affects your sign:

https://astrology.tv/venus-in-leo-all-the-worlds-a-stage/

hope so @SmilingGecko  thanks

Hi @SmilingGecko 

I'm sorry, I have completely failed to do the audio. Mind elsewhere at the moment.

Thanks for thinking of me though!

While I'm here -

G'day @TAB @Flying_Hams @Former-Member  and all

Hey @StuF 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance