Skip to main content

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

I just can't find my way out of this dark place.  Maybe best just to hide here. Scared of being alone, no support, no family, no friends. Don't feel I belong anywhere, even on this forum.  Felt judgement from some people that left me feeling isolated.  I will never be able to connect.  Don't think like other people.  Always weird, strange.   

Bad person, should never been born.

It will never end!  I realise this now. What a fool I was to think he'd just leave me alone. Why should he, I can't connect to people. The others are now following his example and seem to be enjoying themselves. The hatred they have towards me is visceral.  Everyday the bullying newer and crueller.  I am imprisoned and I am scared of these men.  I used to believe in a greater power but I don't anymore. I hope they destroy my will to live because that's what they're slowly driving me to. I'm starting to feel safer in my dark place.  

I understand now.  I am like a disease.  Come near me and you'll catch it.  Can you catch it on the forum?  Maybe best I keep away.  Okay then.