Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Thanks @outlander 😸

Congratulation and well done
@TAB,Heart 178 days great

Thanks @Shaz51

Absolute thumbs up from me too  @TAB @Hope4me @Gazza75 @Queenie @BryanaCamp   sending congratulations to you all for all you're doing.

Thanks @eth 😸

I'd also like to thumbs up @Teej and @Appleblossom  for the wonderful informative links you both post.  e.g. here :  https://saneforums.org/t5/Looking-after-ourselves/Talks-Interesting-Articles-and-Media/m-p/706874#M6...  but many other times too. (I still can't do the URL link thingy under the paperclip above!)

So it’s nearly a week since I’ve been back here to say thank you @eth 🙏😊

@TAB  I worked out that next year is a leap year and so 183 days is 6months (½ yr). I think today is 183 days. Woohoo again 💜🤗😘

Golly gosh @Teej  yes it is 183 today according to app, your brain is working better then mine 

I won’t tell you how much work I had to get my brain to do to work the days out @TAB  :face_with_rolling_eyes:🤫. I thought about the six month thing and leap year while walking my dog, then had to come home and google to make sure next year is a leap year and then use calculator. Then I had to look at my calendar and count the days from Thursday....and then check it twice. Do you think it’s possible I may need a life? 😉😲😳💜🤗😘