Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery Club

Re: Daily Achievements!

I am hearing you there @Glisten. I was a Legal Bookkeeper, and I helped the clients out whenever I could. 

I didn't make a very good debt collector, as I couldn't be stern with the clients when I knew they were struggling. But of course you have some clients that would take advantage of that.

I get overwhelmed and can't cope whenever I see a message regarding my disability support pension application.  I really struggled. 

And the same happened when I had to go to court last year.  I got myself so worked up that I couldn't eat or sleep much before the hearing.  And I was literally in court for 5 minutes and it was over. So I try not to stress too much, but it's hard. 

Dishwashers use less water than hand washing @TAB. As for chemicals it's either dish washing tablets or liquid detergent and it all gets rinsed off in water hotter than hand washing can achieve.

Each to their own but please don't try and tell me I am wrong for using my dishwasher.

I am sick of being told I am wrong, what I do is wrong, what I say is wrong. I might as well just give up.

I dont care what you do with your dishes @ENKELI perhaps have a Greek Wedding with them every day ?

I wouldnt use a dishwasher. What you do is up to you.

hey @ENKELI  i hear your frustration. i think tab was just trying to help and share his preference, and i see how those words can be triggering to hear. 

"Each to their own" is a lovely way of saying it, we all have our preferences and choices, nothing wrong with that at all - for me, i do a bit of both handwashing dishes and using the dishwasher depending on my energy levels and amount of dishes piled up!

@TAB by greek wedding, i'm assuming your referring to the plate smashing tradition 😆 

that's a clever, i'd love to have a greek wedding with my dishes 

@Mustang67 you have given me to great examples of why perfectionism can be a waste of time.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with me.

You made me feel validated and good about myself.

We have come a long way.

G

I am glad that I was able to help you feel validated.
That makes me feel good 🌹😂

Good evening @Mustang67 @Glisten @rav3n @TAB @ENKELI @Th0ughtlessss @Shaz51 @tyme @Tilz @Emelia8 @Meowmy and all forumites here tonight. Great work in all of your achievements today!

Today, I achieved the following:

- Had a shower

- Took meds

- Took Mitz to the vet - she’s improving which is good and doesn’t need to go back until next Monday 

- Read more of Sullivans Crossing ebook

- Watched some tv

- Did some more knitting of a baby beanie 

- Had lunch and dinner

- Posted on the forums 

- Placed an online shopping order for the weekly food groceries 

- Helped my housemate give Mitz her medications

That’s all from me tonight!

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

very good @Judi9877 

@Judi9877  you did great .lovely to hear. take care ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance