Skip to main content

Re: 8 Dimensions of Wellness

@Scoo  Magnificently put.  You've learned all the lessons taught to me and which are a source of great pride to me.  I am glad to have trod this path as it has taught me what is important in life.  Values to be proud of.

Wonderful topic @Shaz51   Many forms of wellness are derived from our ability to manage on what we have and not on what we want.  

Cheers.

thank you @Former-Member Heart

@BlueBay@chibam@Determined , @Former-Member 

yes to think of the past until the present 

to think way back in our grandparents day when there was no centrelink or services to help , living on one small wage , where the ladies stayed home 

my mum was from a poor family and never had the opperunity to go ahead in life to what she wanted to do 

"Do I need to buy this item?" Instead of "Do I want this item?"--- always had to do this my @Former-Member all my life 

and even now being mum`s carer, the government puts limitations on that and the low income health care card that seems to stop anyone from going ahead 

Many forms of wellness are derived from our ability to manage on what we have and not on what we want. ---- very true my @Historylover 

and like @Former-Member said "someone`s trash is someone`s Treasure"

taught me what is important in life. Values to be proud of.--- @Historylover , i amm really interested what you have learnt over the years if you like to share xx

Yes love ❤️ I would to at a cross road please share 🤝

@Shaz51 

More than happy that you reposted my thoughts on the subject ❤️
There have been many heart felt comments made here. I appreciate people's honesty and rawness. It's what makes this support group so valuable. 

To be honest @Shaz51, I genuinely think @Scoo said it all. 

I think soo too my @Historylover 

thank you @Scoo Heart

Re: financial wellness. means to you

You are amazing, Clawde does not meet people like you in my real life Thankyou for your honesty I want to come too 👍

@Shaz51 

Thanks for pursuing this journey through the dimensions! I'll have to check back in on it tomorrow, not in the headspace tonight 🙂

Hi @StuF @Shaz51 @Historylover @Scoo @Former-Member @Tab where has everyone gone ?