Skip to main content

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Remember to stay hydrated @tyme , @Dimity 🥰

Glad you improved @tyme . Hope it's not too chilly where you are. But it was a nice day yesterday., 25 in Melbourne. 

No I don't have anyone, that's part of the problem. I'm not due to talk to anyone for 2 1/2 weeks. 

Have you ever used SANE Support Line 1800 187 263 and speak to a counsellor @Dimity ?

You deserve to be heard. We want you to feel supported, and I'm sensing things are quite tough at the moment.

Hugs to you.

Thanks @tyme ....

How are you @NatureLover ? Thinking of you too.

Hi @Dimity , sorry your cat isn't well, and you're still unwell too, by the sound of it? 😥

I'm glad of 3 days at home now and hope that will slow things down a bit and I can catch up. 

Off to your thread now to get more of your news... 

Thanks for asking, @tyme . I'm not quite sure how I am, but I'm OK thanks. Still out of routine and scrabbling to catch up with things that need doing at home. 

Hope you feel better today 🤞

Look after yourself @NatureLover . There will always be things to be done around the house.

Do lists work for you?

It's not just the house, it's everything @tyme . Like going to the chemist for my many monthly meds and not knowing where my scripts are. Or not being able to find my referral half an hour before my ophthalmologist appt. Things are all out of whack since I got sick.

Yes, lists generally work for me but aren't at the moment. 

Hugs @NatureLover I know how it feels to lose track, it's miserable.  

Sometimes lists help, sometimes stepping back and doing some dreaded tidying of kitchen and desk can help. Some 5 minute stints or counting to a target number of items sometimes works for me when it's overwhelming. To be honest I'm not keeping up either, so I'm using these tactics at the moment. The pomodoro (25 minutes then 5 minutes break) or working for an hour or more can be hard sometimes.

I miss my helper, for social support as much as anything. 

Hoping tomorrow is better - and work is kind to you on Monday.