Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing thoughts of suicide & self-harm

Re: How to go on

@D16 

So happy you checked in with us here again!

I could read a lot of hope in your update. So many things in here that made my heart sing.

Certainly have our fingers crossed that you get the funding to attend film school (if that is your desire) AND that you realise your dream of self expression, deep healing for yourself and to help others going through the same life experience.

Dreams matter. Keep your dreams alive...they don't have to fade. We often don't know in which way our dreams will unfold... and so it can look momentarily like the path has disappeared out of sight. Your dreams are truly a part of you and so will always be there until they are realised. It is then that your true freedom comes.

Deeply feel that emotion of happiness and pride that arises when you know you are on the right path. Hold that feeling with you and stay strong (and gentle)... through all the inevitable ups and downs that you will face.

OM108

Re: How to go on

wow that's great to hear @D16  . you have wonderful dreams. I'm sure one day you will definitely reach that point. The steps you have taken is superb. love that.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance