Skip to main content

Re: ~ The Toolshed ~

@Glisten @scruffypuffball @creative_writer @Alonely @Shaz51 @Snowie @Dimity @NatureLover @_PixieSolstice_ @Captain24 @Bow @creative_writer @Appleblossom @tyme @Alice10 @TAB @Ru-bee 

Howdy lovely ones! Hope we're all surviving this very frosty solstice!! Onward to the warmth of spring, I say!! 🌻😁💜

449338861_670710765254645_3569273972234746348_n.jpgxto7wai.pngGESLClB.jpegQxdOsGK.jpeg70e2kdX.jpegf6q8R1j.jpegF8f5mMRWYAACY-2.jpg39lpCCX.jpegwD0tcCp.jpega0GtlkL.jpegX2balqw.jpegN5im9cd.jpegHwB8RFv.jpegScreenshot 2024-05-27 170144.pngO1igiLc.jpeg0yqmeuE.jpegn9HCo4o.jpegT2AbPh6.jpegVKUOP6L.jpegSQVjAtp.jpegcEA8A8O.jpegrzdz3Kp.jpegg8sOasj.jpegtX7XoAS (1).jpegms3N3f5.jpegc8yFraK.jpeg346109004_918955065835466_5919662956689194734_n.jpg

@Jynx  ❤️Stephen Fry 

@Glisten Hey we all need a bit of that external validation at times!! I think whilst it is true that we can become dependant on others for validation if we constantly seek it from external sources (rather than building up a sense of validation from within), there is still something to be said for those tough days where we're super overwhelmed and our minds are a flurry of fast and loud thoughts. I think in those moments, we're allowed to ask for some external validation to cut through all of the noise and help remind us of our worth!

Ach, freeze response can be so tricky! For me, it's almost like I'm viewing the world through a frosted pane of glass - everything is hazy and far away. What I tend to do is focus on bringing my sense of presence back into the present - grounding, breathwork, progressive muscle relaxation, slow, gentle stretches - basically, we are trying to find ways to signal to our parasympathetic nervous system that we're okay, we're not in danger, we're safe. Do you think something like that could help?

You know what @Jynx got to sauna got phone out for TOOL my sauna music - see EMAIL from lawyer. Turn around come back.

My daughter calls it the Tingle.

I call it a pain in the a$$.

I get edgy before something I’m waiting on drops.

Then it happens and I’m fine.

Nothing exciting like a settlement offer.

But there is evidence of a bank account and his business that hasn’t been disclosed.

Had to point that out to the Paralegal.

Think it’s time for chocolate?

Thank you Jynxi you have been a champion.

with much gratitude G

..been waiting 18mths now for an outcome on O/S inheritance @Glisten  could be huge. 

Wont be small.

it is in court in Germany atm.

sorta like me vs lawyer f cousin wh sorta had hots for 24 years ago

she's been caught w fingers in till

main asset has been sold, 

i am out of pocket $6500 so far thing

could be $100,000 plus ..depends how many rels put their hands up

or it could be $25,000 at worst , still ahead tho lol

ok was my aunt, she didnt leave a Will, which means under German law there are strict  rules that force things to stay in family even if grandchildren etc. so I am in effect cahsing my fathers share . as his sister never married and had no kids also their parent died 50 years ago lol. lawyer cousin was her fave niece, she milked estate dry purposely, now court has taken over and she has lawyered up herself lol as had no answer to a request for itemised accounts that add up to 70k EUD she charged to estate

Oh I know that feel @Glisten - I think it's about the uncertainty of the unknown, y'know? Like I can logically know that there will be something good in an email but still get that flurry of anxiety in my chest before I open it! 

@TAB 18 months isn’t too bad for a deceased estate court case.

How the heck do you monitor it’s progress?

G

if not heard anything in months I ask, or ring. they were hopeless. have got better now that someone else is back on the job . last update was a few weeks ago now. @Glisten 

@Glisten @scruffypuffball @creative_writer @Alonely @Shaz51 @Snowie @Dimity @NatureLover @_PixieSolstice_ @Captain24 @Bow @creative_writer @Appleblossom @tyme @Alice10 @TAB @Ru-bee 

Hey forumites, hope your Thursday is treating you with kindness 💜

zn3QJ32.jpeg

5Utho8U.png

PDUkjgI.png

fxd2Epw.png

XKzoXvP.jpeg

Vj8np1K.jpeg

rOvr4AI.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-07-25 164632.png

NPc9Kxr.jpeg

p8jzvpZ.jpeg

1lvgbXS.jpeg

Bz02V8u.jpeg

sv08uyW.jpeg

2XNEMGF.jpeg

fJsAVfd.jpeg

wBoUbGY.jpeg

ZQIJJfN.png

T2ki1nB.jpeg

@tonys & @Gemma13 

Dear Huckleberry and the Bookkeeper.

Update for my most loved friends.

My friends that own this apartment have offered me an A-Frame bungalow - Rent free for 12 months.

It’s an opportunity to focus and pursue woodwork and design all day everyday if  I want.

It’s 20 minutes drive from the local Men’s Shed. [edited by moderator]

I haven’t been there for 2 months. The settlement has taken every ounce of energy my body and brain 🧠 can muster.

I will return to the Joondalup Shed when the time is right. One of the old blokes, Bill is going to teach me how to weld and I’m keen to learn.

I’m viewing the A-Frame next Friday 2 August 2024.

Bookkeeper, I certainly do not expect a response from you. You have both hands full and you are paddling just to keep afloat.

Wish I was there to help you even if it was cleaning, washing and cooking meals.

I’m really good at ye olde fashioned starching and ironing. I even make my own starch.

Everyone in Forumland misses you Huck. None more so than me.

Paris Olympics starts soon. No gymnastics 🤸‍♀️ for you.

Bear hugs G