Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

kristin
Senior Contributor

Digest issues

I'm finding it frustrating that the daily digest (which is very handy in other ways) shows all out-of-hours posted items as being posted by whoever moderated them, without mentioning the original poster (unless they put their name at the bottom, which only some of us tend to do).

Is there a simple fix for this please (like posted by &moderated by?) or is this a big IT ask? I'm aware it could potentially be either.

Best regards,

Kristin

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Digest issues

Hi Kristin,
Can you please forward the daily digest you received to team@saneforums.org - I wasn't aware this was happening. Yikes!

Thanks for flagging it!

Hi Nik, 

Here's yet another digest issue to add to the list (or maybe Jake's already added this one, I have a vague inkling?):

it seems that any text editing using the toolbar is lost, including numered or bulleted points, so this is what happened to 3 bullet points in the middle of one of my posts when it was sent in the digest - 

"friends" teasing them other parents making unkind remarks in their hearing teachers treating them or me differently being dismissed due to my MI when there are significant issues to be dealt with at school

Best regards,

Kristin

formatting part 2

or you can end up with this:

it may be recovery = return to (or remaining in ) paid work it may mean being able to volunteer it may be not needing to go to hospital, or not going often it may mean accepting one's illness it may be seeing MI as part of one's own personal life journey it may mean accepting never being able to work in paid employment it may be realising how incredibly strong you are to survive with a MI, when so many people (wrongly) see it as a sign of weakness it may mean a sense of self-acceptance it may mean being able to build resilience to MI in your family or friends because you've been there it may be seeing the gifts you've gained from this "curse"

I seem to have inadvertently joined Kenny's stream of consciousness posts 🙂

Cheers, Kristin

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance