Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Turtledove
New Contributor

Wits end..

I can't have my sister live me anymore but she won't leave..this stint is coming up to 3 years...I can't do it anymore. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Wits end..

Hi @Turtledove 

I just wanted to reach out and welcome you to the forums - it’s great to have you here Smiley Happy

I’m so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you’re experiencing in relation to your living situation and as I read this part of your story, I could really hear what sounded like an overwhelming sense of despair and frustration.   

I would love to be able to understand some of your experiences and as such, I just ever so gently wondered if you would feel comfortable to share a little bit more about what’s happening for you?

Also, just while I remember, one of the things that really helped me when I was new to the forums and still finding my way around, was that if you would like to chat with another forum member, or reply to one of their posts, place @ in front of their username just like I did at the start of my post to you i.e. @Turtledove that way, they will receive a message that you have contacted them Smiley Happy

Please remember that you’re always welcome to reach out here whenever you need to Heart

Take care of yourself,

ShiningStar Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance