Skip to main content

Who Supported this Post

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.


Have an account?

Who supported this Discussion

  • Author : Jillie
  • support : 2
  • Topic : Welcome & getting started
Casual Contributor

Thank you for your reply. I have been in contact with MIFWA but they can't do anything for my son without his permission. His case manager and psychiatrist have tried to convince him to be tested for autism to then be able to access services etc but he says he is not interested.  He refuses our help and outside help.They have advised me to allow them to apply for state guardianship over my son to get him to comply.

For urgent assistance: