Skip to main content

Who Supported this Post

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.


Have an account?

Who supported this Discussion

  • Author : MIFANTCARER
  • support : 2
  • Topic : Welcome & getting started
Senior Contributor

Good morning @Jillie 


In response to your post seeking advice in gaining community access for your son, there are various drop in centers where he can go in and talk amongst peers who are in the same situation like himself.  If you are in Northern Territory he can come to Miplace at the MIFANT but other states there are various organisations: -   Sydney - One door mental health, SA - Skylight, Wellways - Melbourne and Tasmania, MIFWA - perth, MIFA - Queensland.


These organisations can assist you and your son by creating support plans that suits current situation.  Also as this is a community that will always have open doors for both you and your son.


Lots of blessing for both you, your family and your son.

For urgent assistance: