Skip to main content
Crisis Support

Who Supported this Post

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.


Have an account?

Who supported this Discussion

  • Author : hopeandsupport
  • support : 5
  • Topic : Useful resources
Senior Contributor

Yes, i think it should be changed.  My daughter's psychiatrist mentioned this. He said it might be called 'Integration Disorder'.  I think it's a good idea especially if it's not terribly accurate.

For urgent assistance: