Skip to main content

Who Supported this Post

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.


Have an account?

Who supported this Discussion

  • Author : outlander
  • support : 6
  • Topic : Something’s not right
Community Guide

Yeah @Faith-and-Hope theyve just said the best way is to get the assessment done and go from there otherwise most places will allow you to send caree there however the fees are more private based. itll be way to expensive for us to go private unfortunately

Carers aust said to ring carers gateway who told me that i need an acat assessment done and to ring my aged care so i donw that yesterday who said theyll put  in a request but might be a while and no guarantee 

For urgent assistance: