Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Stacks
Casual Contributor

Shy newbie ☺

Hi I'm new to this forum,

hoping to share and get some understanding of my mental health problems. I have suffered from social anxiety since I was a kid also I have stress issues.

21 REPLIES 21

Re: Shy newbie ☺

Hi @Stacks 

Welcome to the forum. 

We are friendly bunch here and I hope you find support, connection and information here. To tag members- type in @ you will get a drop down box and you will see the members names or alternatively if you want to add someone just type @ and type in their name. You will get the hang of it.

I too suffer from anxiety and stress issues too. I hope you don't mind I am going tag some members to welcome you too.... @Stacks @Maggie @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @TAB @greenpea @Flying_Hams 

Hello @Stacks 

I hope you find people, hints and solid help on the Sane site, with your journey with mental health issues.  You are welcome to join many threads.  Some are of a social and open style, others focus on topics, others are members stories, or drop in chatty type threads.  Tag others by pressing the @ button.

Thanks @oceangirl  for tag.

Cheers Apple

Smiley Happy

@Stacks @oceangirl  Hey Stacks and oceangirl. Hope you both are well. Take good care of yourselves. peaxx

@Stacks  Welcome. And thanks for the tag @oceangirl .

I will add a few threads you might like to take a look at. No pressure at all, only if you feel you want to.

Good Morning 

Good Afternoon - Afternoon Tea 

Daily goals, motivation and check in 

Re: Craft Corner.Number 3 attempt 

The Community Garden 🙂 

Hi @Stacks
Good to meet you 🙂

Hi and Welcome Heart

hello and welcome @Stacks 

how are you going today my friend 

thanks for the tag @oceangirl xxxx

hello @LostAngel@Flying_Hams@Maggie@greenpea 

Hi @Stacks 

I have had social anxiety since a child as well. I have had a lot of therapy and my social phobia is under control/somewhat gone. 

If you ever want ideas or a chat feel free to tag me 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance