Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Sadmum1
Casual Contributor

Self esteem

I'm just feeling a bit lost right now. 

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Self esteem

Hi @Sadmum1 welcome to sane forums. You are not alone . I'm sending you lots of love and hugs🤗🤗🤗. The people here are very friendly, understanding  and supportive.🌼🌺🌸xxx

welcome to the forums @Sadmum1 

take a seat.. make your self comfy and tell us a little about yourself.

There are so many fabuous people here to listen to you and hold your hand (virtually)... this is a safe place with no judgement... let it all out

You may not get a response immediately... but know that someone will come along at some time 

Hi @Sadmum1 

Welcome to the forum. There's lots of kind people here so if and when you're ready please share with us. Sending support your way 🥰

Thank you
Peri
Senior Contributor

Dear @Sadmum1 ,

welcome, when you feel ready please feel free to share more. You will only get kindness and caring. 

Sadness is a very lonely experience and talking here can help to make it a bit less lonely

peri

@Sadmum1  ❣️❣️❣️❣️

hello and welcome @Sadmum1 

how are you today my friend Heart

Hi @Sadmum1 thinking of you

You're among friends here

I feel this is a safe space but I'm still scared. I've always been scared to ever put anything in writing. Solidifies it you know?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance