Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

MJane69
Contributor

Lost...

Hello lovely people...Oh my goodness how much to share, but all is not important. I'm 53yrs, Mother of 4 beautiful girls. Twice married with our 4 th daughter. 

I've had 2 suicide attempts in the last 2 weeks. I am weak, I am lost, vulnerable & damn, Alcohol is again playing it's part.

My go to, my friend, my constant, my destroyer....how does something become so magnified, so raw, so SHIT! 

26 REPLIES 26
tyme
Community Lead

Re: Lost...

Hearing you @MJane69 ,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry things have been so tough lately. 

Do you have any supports in place that you find helpful? (whether professional supports or friends/family)?

You don't need to do this on your own.

I hope you will be able to connect with others on the forums.

Kyle1
Senior Contributor

Good question @MJane69 

But you are here.

Hello to you! Are you drinking tonight?

I've been planning to for two days now, but haven't...

I'm kinda new here, but i think these forums kinda help.

Kyle1
Senior Contributor

I'm tentative to take support, but do have a GP appt tomorrow. Thank you for reaching out. 😊

Oh Kyle, I u derstand where your coming from. Do you have any support?

Good on you for reaching out @MJane69 . It certainly does take strength to do so.

I'm glad to hear you have an appointment with the GP tomorrow. That's the start.

Kyle, what about you. It's frightening being in this situation. How are you coping?

Kyle, I get it. Support is what we do/don't want...it brings with it more than we can deal with.

Hello, @MJane69, when you reply to a post, type @ and a drop down box will appear with a list of people on your thread, then click on the name of the person. That way, the person you replied to will get a notification in their inbox. Otherwise they don't know you are replying to them. Like so, @Kyle1.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance