Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Soj
New Contributor

I'm so angry

I'm so angry at my husband all the time. Little thing he does just annoys me so much since he he me and told me that house work and caring children are women's job. I never had a free day to catch up with friends except one day since my daughter was born three and a half year ago. 

I don't want to be so angry all the time. I want to forgive him hitting me and want to feel happy. Just I don't know how!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: I'm so angry

I was wondering what to do with my time & my support worker to do today. I get so angry & snappy it's like I lose control consciousness. Go to women's shelter & they will give you shoes & pamper & beauty pack & beautiful salon. They will help you with a red handbag & a beautiful place

Hi @Soj 

I just wanted to reach out and welcome you to the forums - it’s great to have you here Smiley Happy

It can often take a great deal of courage to be vulnerable and share our stories and I just wanted to say that I think that you’re really brave to reach out for support Heart

I’m so very sorry to hear about what has been happening for you Smiley Sad It’s no wonder that you feel so angry! Experiencing any form of abuse can have an enormous and detrimental impact on every aspect of our health and wellbeing Smiley Sad

I can only imagine how confused, frustrated, scared and alone you may feel at this time in your life and I just ever so gently wanted to say that no one ever deserve to be hurt by another person Smiley Sad

As I read this part of your story, I just wondered if you have any support? Are there people in your life who you can trust and feel safe with to share what’s been happening for you and your children?

I also wondered if you’re aware of an organisation called 1800 Respect? Basically,1800 Respect is the National sexual assault, domestic and family violence counselling service here in Australia. As such, qualified counsellors provide telephone and online counselling, support, information and referrals for people who are experiencing, or who are at risk of experiencing violence and abuse.  

They are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Their contact telephone number is 1800 737 732 and their website is www.1800respect.org.au

I’ve contacted them in the past and I’ve always had a very positive experience where I felt listened to and supported Smiley Happy

Also, just a gentle reminder that if you ever feel unsafe, or that your life or that of your children’s is in danger, please contact 000 for immediate police assistance Heart

Please know that you’re more than welcome to continue to reach out here as much as you need to Heart No issue is too big or too small and you’re always welcome to share as much or as little as you feel comfortable to share (as long as what we do share adheres to the community guidelines Smiley Happy)

One of the things that really helped me when I was still learning the ropes, was that if you place @ in front of a forum member’s name (like I did for you) they will receive a notification that you have contacted / replied to them Smiley Happy

I hope that this helps you a little bit Smiley Happy

Thinking of you and sending you and your children some gentle hugs Heart at this very difficult time.

Take care,

ShiningStar Heart

Privacy is so important isn't it. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance