Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Questonian
New Contributor

Hello from a Newbie

Hi Everyone,

I am brand new to this site but have been reading and it appears to be very supportive and a caring place.

Just wanted today Hi and introduce myself. I'm a 54y.o male,married and have worked in disabilities,mental health and aged care.

I hope to be an active member on this site and to get to know others along this journey.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Hello from a Newbie

Hello @Questonian and welcome!

@Questonian  Hey Questonian and welcome 😄

Hi @Questonian and welcome to the forums! I'm so happy that you found it! I'm a Community Guide here on the forums and I'm one of many who you can ask questions about things on the forums. One of these ways is having a look over the Community guidelines so that you can know and learn about the rules and things of being on the forums like anonymity and disclosure and what's expected from forum members. By using the @@function you can tag members or type things in and a drop box will come down for you to select what you need. I hope this helps!

We also have many wonderful different topics depending on your interests like All Things Sport... or animal posts like EVERYTHING DOGS for example or a general good morning post called Good morning.

You might like to post three interesting things about yourself so members can get to know you a bit more. For myself, it's craft hobbies, sports and taking photos.

Anyhow, welcome again to the forums and I hope to see you here on the forums.

Jusi9877

Hello @Questonian 

Welcome to the forums.

It is a very supportive and caring place and can normally always find someone around to talk too.

Seems like you have lots of experience in mental health which is great.

Again welcome 😁😁

@Questonian 

Welcome to the forum

Glad you have joined us here

@Questonian 

Welcome. Good luck on your quest he he. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance