Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Shaz51
Community Guide

Tips and tricks and feedback using the Forum

Hello Everyone

like to start this thread  on tips and tricks and feedback using the forum

this  thread is  where people can  post  feedback on what they want the forums to be like/sound like/feel like and any tips to share with everyone using the forum

its about what we would like to see the forums to  be like,  not to  bring up times/people/problems 

it can  be a way that people could state in their own words and feelings how the forums should 'feel' through our participation and interaction with each other.. for making and keeping the forums a friendly/inviting space,

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Tips and tricks and feedback using the Forum

My first Tip is to use the @  to put in front of a person`s name so they can get a email  message

Also I have found the forum very very helpful for me for the past 2 years , very supporting , encouraging

Great idea @Shaz51. I think a really good function would be to easily see who is online instead of having to click on their profile pic. Would be great to know when you're wide awake at three in the morning and need someone to talk to. 

I support you point of view 

good morning @FoxyCraig

how are you today and How are you finding the forum , easy, hard, inviting , etc

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance