Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

ivana
Senior Contributor

Study- Eye (retinal) changes may serve as measures of brain pathology in schizophrenia

Retinal changes may serve as measures of brain pathology in schizophrenia

The Mount Sinai Hospital / Mount Sinai School of Medicine

1 REPLY 1

Re: Study- Eye (retinal) changes may serve as measures of brain pathology in schizophrenia

I only stumbled on these threads as I was going to add something ... So glad you are still posting @ivana.

Integrative medicine is hugely important and complex. I am glad some findings are finally coming through.

I can only add from purely personal anecdotal experience that it "makes sense".  When my focus is so internal that I am not using my vision and do not SEE what is in front of me.

it makes sense that the nerve pathways would be lesser than average .. if this state is a frequent occurence for a person ... maybe like the old gymn mantra if you dont lose it you lose it .. re muscle mass ... I am sure the science is far more complex .. its just my way of simplifying and communicating.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance