Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // What if your loved one becomes unwell during the festive season? // Tues 18 Dec, 7pm AEDT

in my area called Extended hours team, but only until 10pm at night.  After that would only be 000

Re: Topic Tuesday // What if your loved one becomes unwell during the festive season? // Tues 18 Dec, 7pm AEDT

Son2 is wanting me. Will be back asap. xxx

@nashy, this season is a big issue , making sure we only go to a couple of outings , knowing when thing are enough , finding a balance is the big thing over the christmas time

Case worker is first point of contact for us @nashy. Out of hours CATT or A&E is next option.

hello @Former-Member xxx

So good team 🙂 Thanks heaps for the insight all! Next question.

Caring is something we engage in on a continuum. At times we may feel we cannot simply “opt out” of caring and supporting those who need us, even just for a day.

With the extra demands the festive season brings, can you think of a couple of ways we could better support ourselves in exercising self-compassion?

4X2QE.gif

Just wondering if you are all in NSW? Sydney ?

@nashy  New traditions that are not as demanding are an optionimages (9).jpeg

THanks for tagging me in @Shaz51. Hi @Lauz @nashy thanks for organising this very important discussion. I'm not feeling able to join the discussion today unfortunately. Plus I am currently busy with caring duties for an ill husband. What I miss, I hope to catch up on after. Hi to others taking part tonight. @Former-Member @greenpea

Sherry 💕

that is ok @Former-Member , reading along later is good , sending you hugsHeart

Far north qld here @Mattmum Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance