Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // What if your loved one becomes unwell during the festive season? // Tues 18 Dec, 7pm AEDT

Hey there @Mattmum @greenpea @Shaz51 Thanks for joining! Welcome 🙂

@Mattmum We go through discussion points (prompted by me :D) and discuss how we feel about each. My first discussion point is above 🙂 That is pretty incredible @greenpea The notion of an action plan is very sound. Your Daughter sounds pretty awesome Heart

Re: Topic Tuesday // What if your loved one becomes unwell during the festive season? // Tues 18 Dec, 7pm AEDT

I think it is important to ensure we know what dates services are closed and what back up they offer. i.e. in public system  CATT / duty officer / A&E etc.

You've touched on a good point here, do you include CATT in your action plan? It's good to have these things ready to go to eliminate uncertainty for sure. @Former-Member

Just pray it is not on New Years Eve!!!

Make that @greenpea's daughter @nashy. I'm afraid my hound not quite so adept at contacting services 😀.

Ok!!! What is CATT?

@Former-Member@nashy hehehe! 🙂

Haha thank you for the edit @Former-Member! Apologies @greenpea 🙂 

@Mattmum CATT Team's are the Crisis and Assessment Treatment Team. A CATT responds to urgent requests to help people in mental health crisis 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Particularly around self-harm, severe episodes etc Heart

Helllo my super @greenpea Smiley Very Happy

@Shaz51 Hey Shaz51 :). Hope you have been taking good care of yourself xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance