Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Understanding Trauma and Supporting Loved Ones// Blue Knot Foundation // Tues 23rd February 2021, 7:00-8:00PM AEDT

@Daisydreamer  the peer support group online sounds good. I am kind of in between with it. I am a carer but also have a mental illness.

Re: Topic Tuesday // Understanding Trauma and Supporting Loved Ones// Blue Knot Foundation // Tues 23rd February 2021, 7:00-8:00PM AEDT

There definitely is a lot that can be done to educate services @UTLAU

@Last-Lament we will be discussing this in much more detail in our Q&A on the Lived Experience side of the forums starting in a minute- stick around for that! Smiley Happy

Thank @Daisydreamer, I'll see if I can make that peer support group.
He has professional help but outside of that he really only talks to me about it.

son2 is pacing atm so I have to go. Thank you very much @Cathyblueknot @Daisydreamer  @Former-Member @Shaz51 and everyone has been a very informative hour. Take care all. Love greenpeax

thanks @Daisydreamer Heart

very interesting @Cathyblueknot , @Former-Member 

Hi everyone 

not sure how long I'll stay 

it's a trigger 

@Daisydreamer @Cathyblueknot 

Thank you to everyone who has joined in, or was following along with this discussion so far. We are now going to continue our discussion in the Lived Experience Forum where we will be talking about Complex Trauma and Recovery.

I'll make sure to tag you there 🙂 

Thanks so much @Cathyblueknot @Daisydreamer @Former-Member 

Adge

Is like to know how to help when the partner with cPTSD projects the anger and hatred into me meant for the perpetrators. So much mistrust and anger and he accuses me of causing his stress and unhappiness...:(
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance