Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Understanding Mindfulness // Tues 25 Sep, 7pm AEDT

Thanks @Lauz I usually don't run out of gas (petrol) quite so quickly. Not usually until after Topic Tuesday has finished... Adge

Thanks @Shaz51 I really need them right now, even cyber-hugs... Adge

@Shaz51

I'm not a carer in the sense that so many amazing people here are but I am a parent and that comes with lots of caring. It could be really helpful for me to let go of the guilt I can feel when I am snappy or don't have the patience I'd like (and that my kids would like me to have), that I often experience when I'm feeling overwhelmed. Being more accepting that I need time out and that I'm not always going to get things right, could be great.

@Adge good luck with what you have on.

Thanks for the discussion @Lauz and all 🙂

@Lauz

Seems there is a little tagging and liking problems

And I think of the good times

Love spending time wit a cuppa outside or on the front steps 

Love having a Epsom salts soak 

Yes, I guess we've run out of time. Thanks @Lauz Thanks everyone. I think that was a really good discussion. Adge

Happens to the best of us @Adge. I feel like its come to that point of the evening for most too! I will leave this thread open until tomorrow if you feel like popping any further thoughts in everyone ☺️

@CheerBear I think that is a really beautiful example of letting go. Guilt is hard one in any aspect of caring and loving and supporting others. I encourage everyone to be mindful of the negative thoughts and practice some letting go! @Shaz51 great to keep the good times in the forfront of a mindful moment to keep a level perspective too. 

I'm really grateful to everyone that participated tonight or watched on - even if you weren't so keen on mindfulness 😉 I hope you have all learnt something or have something you can take away and practice a bit more on!

last image 2.jpeg

I've got some useful resources I'll leave with you all in the next post!

Ooh Useful Resources @Lauz That's always a good thing (could be very useful)... Adge

Thankyou @Lauz

@CheerBear, I am a wife and a daughter

Mr shaz tells me I am not his carer 

And you are amazing my friend xxxx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance