Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Significant life changes for young adults // 19 Sep, 7pm AEST

Hi @Ngaio-ROP and @NikNik, Smiley Happy

I am outside of the specified age demographic but given that I don't cope well with any change ever, I figured I'd come along. Smiley Happy

Re: Topic Tuesday // Significant life changes for young adults // 19 Sep, 7pm AEST

hi, so do we post what we would like to discuss via these replies? Also, do we have to keep refreshing the browser? I'm new.

It's absolutely my pleasure @outlander

Are you a young person going through some of life's 'transitions' or are you a parent supporting a young person?

Hi @Ngaio-ROP
Im a young person (20) going through many life transitions but stuck because of family factors

@Shakeelah25  I'm new too but I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, just discuss here and yes keep refreshing. 🙂

Hello @Shakeelah25 keep refreshing the page as you go Smiley Happy and welcome

Hi @Shakeelah25
Yes - you post as you have 🙂 and refreshing the page will keep you up to date on the latest post. Keep an eye on the page number at the top or bottom - as sometimes it can move quickly.

Hi @Shakeelah25, nice to "meet" you. Smiley Happy Yes, you are correct on both counts: post your questions here and yep, you need to keep refreshing the browser. Smiley Happy

Hey @outlander Life transitions are tough at the best of times, and unfortunately you're not the first young person to feel like their family impededs their progress.

What happens for you? Is it something you can be open with them about?

Hey there,

I am 23 and I was hoping to talk about change in developing a libido as a young adult. This is quite awkward to discuss obviously but I swear it started happening when I started living on my own. I never had any interest (to this extent) in having a relationship. But it hard to deal with these physical changes and now I have to deal with this and the depression. The antidepressant I am taking down not interfere with this aspect of my life. So..what do I do? I feel I have developed really late. Apparently, this all happens for most people during puberty years but I defeintely never experienced any of this. 😕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance