Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Pride Month: Connection and Growth // Tues 28th June, 2022 7-8:30PM AEST

Fabulous,  Attitude, and let me be me at all times, 👏 and I will be OK 👍 it’s up to me. I got this 👏

Re: Topic Tuesday // Pride Month: Connection and Growth // Tues 28th June, 2022 7-8:30PM AEST

Here are a bunch of the resources we've shared tonight, and some others. But as always, we'd love to see what everyone recommends

Services 

• QLife to chat through LGBTQIA+ specific needs, peers and get further referrals ❤️  

Other resources 

Forums thread 

Stories on transitioning and mental health 

@TuxedoCat 

Hi 😊 love this ‘we are who we are and we don’t need to prove that to anyone’

A huge thank you to everyone who joined this evening! 😊  @Clawde  @anti_anti_meds @petrichor @Adge @Sirius 

Please join me in extending a warm thank you to our Special Guest for tonight, @TuxedoCat! We are so very appreciative for your time, valuable insights, and experiences that you have shared with us here today 💗

A big thank you also to @TideisTurning 

We will soon close this discussion for the night 🙂 Thank you everyone, take care, and happy Pride Month!🌈

And a big thank you to @Former-Member for facilitating and behind the scenes work, @TideisTurning for moderating and to all of you who shared your stories and insights ❤️ 🏳️‍🌈

Big love everyone

Thank you so much @Former-Member, @TuxedoCat@petrichor @anti_anti_meds @Adge @Sirius for sharing your perspectives, being here and sharing this space with us ❤️

Take care everyone 😊🌈

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance