Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Comfort in chaos: Looking after yourself and others during challenging times // Tues 30th June, 7-8.30pm AEST

what is one take away you have gained from participating

from what @jem80  said about more self care for myself 

I really need to find a balance to do this 

I have always put everyone else before myself @Jupiter

Re: Topic Tuesday // Comfort in chaos: Looking after yourself and others during challenging times // Tues 30th June, 7-8.30pm AEST

@Jupiter wrote:

Having shared with others, what is one take away you have gained from participating? Maybe it’s a sense that you are not alone in your feelings, perhaps it’s a specific coping technique you would like to try out?

I think it was @frog  who mentioned routine... That would definitely help me to feel more in control - thanks, @frog !

Thank you also @Jupiter  for running this excellent and helpful session 🙂 along with @jem80  and @frog  👍

It's nice getting to know you all a bit more!

You definitely do have a forum family to support you @Snowie Smiley Happy

Cat and birds seems like a dangerous combination @Adge Smiley Very Happy

You're such a caring soul @Shaz51 so its good you will also remember yourself Smiley Happy

Yeah @NatureLover routines a great one isn't it. So simple but very grounding and helpful in times of chaos!

@Snowie 

Its good to have family around you to support you.

I guess along with the waves of devastation, there are waves of understanding and caring. I need to hold on to the fact that kindness will prevail. Something to never overlook.

Thankyou everyone.

Well I like to Live Dangerously (Re: Cat & Birds) @Jupiter Well, not really...

Learning to Be Spontaneous & Get Out of my Comfort Zone (more often) - is on the Priority To Do List....

Adge

"Kindness will prevail" that's a great one to hold on to as we all ride these waves together @Maggie  Heart

A huge thank you to @jem80 and @frog for co-hosting and helping me prep for the event! 

Thank-You-Blog-Header.png

It has been really good to hear from everyone tonight. Something from the beginning that struck me was a number of people expressed gratitude @Jupiter @Shaz51 @NatureLover .. It’s a reminder that I’d like to make a habit of gratitude in spite of how fraught things are atm. Also, I did a meditation recently on ‘May you know that you are worthy of care’ and I got a strong sense of that coming through tonight in terms of both self care and care for others. @Shaz51 you are such a caring soul. Self care is always a struggle for me due to 40 years of neglecting myself but little by litte...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance