Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: ASK US ANYTHING //Carer Coach //Mon 25 March - Fri 29 March 10am - 5pm AEDT

PS If anyone wants to ask something completely confidentially - you can do so here! The questions you have all been sharing have been wonderful. 

Thanks for the question!

You don't have to complete each of the modules in sequence if you use the printed workbooks. 

If you're completing the modules online, it's best to work through them in order. We're working on updating this so you can access the modules you need to, regardless of the order.

More information about our different learning options (self-paced online training, workshops or printed workbooks) can be found on the Carer Coach site: https://carercoach.com.au/

If you have any more questions, please let us know!

Great thanks for answering that for our anonymous member! 

Everyone is always welcome to get involved and jump in with questions but for those that feel a bit unsure about posting a query, you are welcome to submit a question here and one of us Community Managers will post it for you!

Meanwhile, if it's okay with everyone, I actually have a question for @Arafmi_Ltd - I think it would be good to know for everyone here or that comes past, and to gain your insight around why is it important for carers to know about the NDIS process?

Great question!

It is really important for carers to know about the NDIS process because they can support and explain the process to the person they care for and help to make sure that the NDIA gets all the relevant information. That way it is more likely that the person they care for gets the support they need.

It is also a way for the carer to be heard and make a statement about all the support they provide. If the person they care for gets a NDIS plan that really meets their needs, that means the carer can focus on their relationship with the person they care for instead of the caring responsibilities.

Thank you for that insight @Arafmi_Ltd !

This week long event wraps up this evening at 5pm - does anyone have anymore questions? Get them in before then 😊

Meanwhile @Arafmi_Ltd - was there anything else you wished to let us know about the Carer Coach Program? It's been really intersting to learn about. I think having a step by step supportive learning for Carers around NDIS is something that will be so valuable to many. 

As we get near to the end of this event I want to say a big huge wonderful thank you to @Arafmi_Ltd for taking the time to answer our questions this week. It's been great to learn about the Carer Coach program and your feedback, insights and responses have been really valuable! 

Also a big thank you to those that came through and shared their questions @Shaz51 @Tufftimes @Val hope everyone enjoyed this round of Ask Us Anything: Service Spotlight! 

Sorry I missed it
I would have enjoyed learning about it in the carers forum, maybe next time

Thanks Lauz for the forum. Sorry I faded out. It’s al too confronting to cope with...

Thanks @Lauz.

Whether you need help navigating the NDIS, looking for support services for a loved one, or simply need someone you can talk to who understands, we're here for you.

If anyone has any questions about the Carer Coach NDIS Training for Carers, or Arafmi's Carer or Participant services, we invite you to call us anytime on 07 3254 1881 or email info@arafmi.com.au.

More information about Carer Coach can be found here: www.carercoach.com.au

More information about Arafmi can be found here: www.arafmi.com.au

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance