Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Root canal today @Adge - still numb so will see later if it has helped ...on the upside there is no pain at the moment Smiley Tongue

@Former-Member Heart

Thinking of You Card ~ Sending You a Big Hug: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products

C6F1F058-9119-46A1-B82B-4BD3D4B9B9DE.jpeg

0EAB5926-14EC-4611-B6F9-A0265F01E14C.jpeg

@Former-Member ...... ❤️

C35409FE-651E-4740-9C69-D6B8DEAD1467.jpeg

Thinking of you @Former-Member and sending lots of love xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank  You @Emelia8  @Adge  @Zoe7  @Faith-and-Hope  @Eve7  @Peri  @Jynx and all my cyberspace support crew. Love you guys, honest. And ever so mindful of your suffering at the time too. 

What a motley crew we are, yet still, with our invisible crutches, bandages, ice packs and valour... still we have love for one another

Can't  say much more when like this but I did  write a poem this morning:

THE TAKING AWAY

Silence.is.best.

on.days.like.today
Conflicting.thoughts.

cloud.the.way
Conversation 'briefs' 

compound  the pain
No.words.exist.for.

The.taking.away.
Shattered.to.pieces.

in.less.than.an.hour
No.i.cannot.speak.it,

cant Ieven shout
"Call.your.son"

the.dr.said,

but.how.do.i.say

"your.sister.is.d...?"
No, no.words.exist.

for.days.like.today
Silence.my.soft.place.

to.shield.it.away

❤️ @Former-Member 

Sitting with you silently @Former-Member 💖💖💖

My thoughts are with you. , sitting quietly near you @Former-Member 

💞peri

My dear @Former-Member ... I dont think words can ever truly express how you would feel around the sudden and devastating loss of your beautiful young daughter.  But the poem that you wrote this morning is very poignant and I imagine it expresses some of your inner pain around it. I personally find that writing poetry can sometimes release words and feelings that otherwise would not get out.  Poetry is a very honest and raw form of expression.  So well done to you.

The past week or more has been so difficult for you EOR, but today is almost over.  And soon this tragic anniversary will be over for another year.  I know it doesnt just disappear overnight, I realise the painful memories will linger for a while yet.  But the worst if now over, and you can pick up the reins and live again.  

I hope your Son is okay, and I hope little Georgia is keeping you company and being her usual delightful self.

I am also thinking of you @Eve7 , with this being an anniversary of loss for you as well.

Love and comforting hugs for both of you.  And something which I hope will bring you some comfort.

Emelia 💞

Image result for your loss if emormous and I feel for you

Image result for your loss if emormous and I feel for you

Former-Member
Not applicable

20210122-072820_1_1_1_1.jpeg

Vow of silence doesn't include the written word. I let my boy know I'm thinking of him too. He said something like:

'Thanks mum. I miss her and I miss the family we had. But I know that while those good times are in the past the future can hold many more, if I allow that for myself. I’m glad you’re my mum and I love you and what we have. Thank you for doing all that you do'

Hey 😌 can't ask for more than that 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance