Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

greenpea
Senior Contributor

sad daughter

I dont speak much about her because son2 is more needy. My girl has chronic depression and epilipsy. At the moment it is hitting her hard .... she is my baby girl I hate to see her in so much pain. Another hospital stint is on the horizon. I love her so much ........

Anime Girl Sad Sayings - Cuties Anime

21 REPLIES 21

Re: sad daughter

Hugs @greenpea ,

I can hear you are tired. I can hear how challenging it is to see your children in pain. Thank you for being there for them. 

I can't make the pain or the tiredness go away, but I can hold your hands through this.

Hold on my friend,

BPDSurvivor

@BPDSurvivor  thank you BPDSurvivor I am so tired. I will gladly take your handx

Oh @greenpea 

She is soo lucky to have a mother with so much empathy for what she is going through.  Epilepsy is tough, i had a gf who suffered a lot with it and she was very protective of who she told for the feeling that people would treat her differently. She was so smart and beautiful and had a great heart. Epilepsy was not who she was, it was just a part of her managing her life. 

Good luck to you both.. we are hear if you need an ear but i already know that your daughter has great support in you. 🙂

@greenpea 

Heart

You are a mum who carries ....

the beatles got a lot right, but for us its .....

GiiIRRRRRRRLLLLLL you gotta carry ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B224XDJw6g 

@AussieRecharger  You are very kind. I try to be a good mother. I love my kids they are the world to me.. Love peaxxx

@Appleblossom  rofl!why does it have to be so much weight though?? 😄 xxx

So sorry to hear, dear @greenpea ...sending lots of hugs 💚

Don't know what else to say @greenpea, but thinking of you and sending all best wishes to you and yours. Heart  

Thank you @Historylover @NatureLover  I so much appreciate your kind words. My poor baby girl doesnt deserve this.HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance