Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Wow @outlander , you really are a busy girl.

That is a lot to pack into one day. I hope the appt. with the psych goes well.

My kids have got swimming sports on tomorrow so I might go watch them

Busy woman lil Sis! Wow, what a day!

@outlander

very busy indeed!
im hoping next week is quieter though @Snowie @Sans911
but ive had to put some things off this week so ill probably end up doing that next week instead. i seem to go through periods of doing absolutly nothing and being way to busy!

its another exposure therapy session tomorrow but hoping itll go alright.

Snowie- watching your kids do swimming sounds good

@Sans911 how was your day? do you have many plans for tomorrow?

Will say goodnight @outlander  @Sans911 

Taken my night meds already and eyelids are getting heavy! Better go to bed before I face plant my laptop.

goodnight @Snowie sleep well
Heart Heart

Goodnight sweet sister @Snowie 💗💗💗💗

I've had a better day today, made a little brighter by @Zoe7's post.

I had more energy this morning so I managed to unpack a few suitcases and put clothes into drawers. Then I mopped what I could of my floors- first time since I moved in so a dramatic difference. I did some washing as well, but I didn't get my sheets cleaned. That'll be tommorow.

I had an online discussion group with my lecturer at uni this afternoon. There was only one other student, so I was very surprised. Unfortunately, technology would not allow me to use my microphone or video so I had to resort to the chat function to ask my questions. I feel a bit better about my unit- Contemporary Issues in Mental health Nursing--yup, I remembered today haha. I learnt a bit about what the exam consists of so that also eased some fears. I just might be able to do this.

I paid some bills as well, and took care of changing my address on some websites.

I've had dinner and a shower, so just relaxing with the furry ones on the bed.

Good to hear your car passed rego. That must feel better lil Sis. And although tommorow'S session might be a little challenging, it's one hour out of your day, so perhaps look it like that.

@outlander

Wow youve done lots today too!
Sounds like an interesting unit and even better you can remember it today! I believe you will be able to despite challanges along the way. Whats sorts of things are in your unit?

Yes it is good to have rego and ive been lucky enough to avoid any fines for driving an unregistered car for 2 weeks! Eek.

Im still finding my main reaction for psych sessions is meh even when they are harder. Still tossed up abit i suppose about what i actually want to do. I find i just get bored of it, not really sure how to explain it.

Very anxious over well nothing tonight though sis, just my brain having a meltdown moment or something over a 100 things so its good to have your company.

What are the boys up to? @Sans911

My unit is essentially an intro to mental health, looking at how each of us come into it with our personal and/or professional experiences and preconceived ideas or knowledge we have. That's essentially the first assignment. Due in 3 and a bit weeks!! But I've already starting thinking about it, kinda have a bit of a plan, and how I might start it.

I thought a charity had paid 3 months rego for me back before Christmas, so I wondered why I kept getting letters telling me that I wasn't registered. So don't worry, for me it was two months!! I still have to chase up what happened.

Have you perhaps wondered whether therapy is right for you at the moment? I think I've asked this before. Do you get anything out of the sessions, any benefit?

Jasper is back on the bed with his back to me, but we just had lovely cuddles like we did before we moved. That was precious. I'm not sure where Mr A is. He's still not that keen on going outside, but I try to get him out there most days,even just for five minutes. Oh, he just came back to the bedroom and has gone to the window ledge.

@outlander
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance