Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

thanks @Snowie have been to drs, need to do some more tests again so just arranging those

hope your bbq today goes well  too

Afternoon @outlander 

Hoping the gp was helpful for you hun

Love your new picture 😊

💜💜

thanks @Snowie Heart
dr was ok, got the new refferral so will email that to the clinic on monday. and do an ongoing test for a week then go back and see her plus a 24hr bp test on tuesday

when are your guests due?

Glad it went ok @outlander How are you going today?

Just sitting down having a cuppa and a rest. Been on the go all day cleaning, washing and food shopping.

Probably won't arrive till about 6 so got a bit of time to myself for now.

Already had a prn so will see how I go when everyone arrives 😒

a well deserved rest the sounds of it! @Snowie a cuppa and chilling till they arrive sounds like a good idea
i hope the prn helps. just remember to try and take a break here and there if you can and we are here for you too.

Will do hun @outlander 

Have you got much planned for the rest of today?

sorting out bill repayments now @Snowie its taken me over an hour to sort most of them out. have 3 more left to do now. wondering how on earth im suppose to pay these and still try and live!

That must be hard hun @outlander 

You are doing the best you can with what you have sweetheart. 

doesnt seem like enough @Snowie these arent even the appt fees or anything the horses need either.
pop still has $4000 owing on his credit card which already comes out of his pay. its honestly ridiculous. i have no idea how its gotten this bad. i can see an end to 3 loans in the next few weeks though so thatll be a relief

Are you around @outlander 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance