Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

no to good @Eve7

Has something happened you want to talk about or is it a hug you need? 🤗 @outlander 

💙💜💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sitting with you my friend.
💖🦖 @outlander 🦖💖

thank you @Former-Member 💚

nothing in particular today @Eve7 everythings just so hard and piling up so much that i can barely breathe.
i have no space here. i cant watch a movie because pops being annoying and everything has to have commentary (as in he doesnt shut up and critisises everything that happens in the movie) or constantly grunts and groans. i just wanted to watch a tv show but no cant even do that.
im really struggling with all the aches and pain today doesnt mater how much pain relief i take it only seems to make it an ache and not dissappear. cant take pain releif in front of pop either because then i get 100 questions.
Former-Member
Not applicable

I am so sorry that no pain reliever truly works for you little one. I know the pain of trying to watch something with a running commentary on very thing that is wrong with the show. My mother in law does the same thing. Wishing you had somewhere you could just really relax and have time for yourself. @outlander 

I am so sorry it’s like that for you @outlander  You really deserve some space from him so you can relax.

Can you put a tv in your room? 

I am sending you a big hug 🤗 and a virtual massage so you know that today you are loved very much and that you are not alone.

💙💜💙

thanks @Former-Member its so annoying. i have the tv show and its a cooking one atm and he wont shut up. its making me really frustrated.

i dont have space for a tv in my room sadly @Eve7
he has a tv in his room and tonnes of movies and tv shows etc but he insists on watching things.
i dont have much space here either since my sister keeps msging every 2 minutes. shes bored but my god. ive been ignoring it for the last half hour.
i have the worst headache and so tired today. i wish life was easier

I wish life was easier for you @outlander and I wish pop would realise you have needs.

Can you put sub titles on and wear ear plugs?

I am hearing you my precious friend and I wish I could make everything better...does a hot shower help with your headaches?

Hopefully pop will sleep earlier tonight and you’ll get some peace xo

💙💜💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance