Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

i dont know @RiverSeal i dont really want to just spend all my time online

Yeah it's hard @outlander and I am the same way but I stay connected online and am grateful for the connections I have though it's not ideal. Keep pushing forward and trying new things and keep the "hope" alive. Sometimes it's all we have and that's ok. Take Care RiverSeal 

thanks @RiverSeal at least i have my online friends here

@outlander 

I'm sorry you are going through so much at the moment hon, and continuing to find the days difficult.

I'm also sorry that I haven't been around for you much, but please know that you are in my thoughts a lot. You do have us on here that care and love you lots, and no matter what is happening in my life, I am here for you sis.

💜💜

Sending you some love @outlander  💕 

@outlander sis, hoping things are going ok for you hon. Missing you lots and hoping you have been able to find some peace in your days.

Sending lots of tender hugs and love you way 💕💕

@outlander How are you going hon? I miss talking with you and spending time on here.

Am around for a bit if you need to chat

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance