Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

indigochild
Casual Contributor

needing some support and reassurance

I could do with a little love, championing, support and encouragement today

5 REPLIES 5

Re: needing some support and reassurance

Sending lots of love and support @indigochild . You are a champion!

💙🤗💙🤗💙🎖💙🤗💙🤗💙

Hi @indigochild,

If you want to chat, I'm am listening. I'm more than happy to champion, support, encourage and send hugs if you would like :).

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather 

Take Wintergarten as your potential personal cyber-bard. This is one of my favourite adventure soundtracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaW5K85UDR0

Hi @indigochild , what things are you interested in?

Im here to support you. This is the forums family.

Hi @indigochild 

I just wanted to reach out and welcome you to the forums - it’s great to have you here 💜

I’m so pleased that you reached out for some support and I can definitely send you some love, championing, support and encouragement 💜

As I sat here thinking about what you shared with us, I got the sense that things have been really difficult for you and as such, I just ever so gently wondered how you’re feeling today?

Also, just while I remember, one of the things that really helped me when I was new to the forums and still finding my way around, was that if you would like to chat with another forum member, or reply to one of their posts, place @ in front of their username just like I did at the start of my post to you i.e. @indigochild that way, they will receive a message that you have contacted them 😊

Please remember that you’re always welcome to reach out here whenever you need to 💜

Take kind and gentle care of yourself,

ShiningStar 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance